Security Installer Community

Yale Vs Response - Which Is Better Quality / Reliable

Umster

Hi guy's and Girls :)

I'm looking to install one of these alarms mentioned above, however i'm not sure which one to go for?

I want something that is going to be reliable does the good well and of good quality.

I know that most people have the Response, so it must be fairly good.

Please can you I your coments

Best Regards

Umster B)

Hi guy's and Girls :)

I'm looking to install one of these alarms mentioned above, however i'm not sure which one to go for?

I want something that is going to be reliable does the good well and of good quality.

I know that most people have the Response, so it must be fairly good.

Please can you I your coments

Best Regards

Umster B)

erm...neither. save your money & get a firm in...

If at first you don't succeed...don't try skydiving!

DIY systems are only as good as the person fitting them and the bellbox is of little deterent value.

If it is fitted badily or of poor quality (cheap stuff normally is) then you run a higher risk of false alarms.

False alarms result in lost faith in the system and it will not get used/set to avoid neighbour upset.

If you can't afford quality equipment of installation use the money set aside for your DIY system on good strong locks.

Your money & your choice but my advice.

C.

:)

in the old days we use to call them door stops :P

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Hi Guy's

Thanks for your comments,

I'm a professional tradesman in the Domestic Plumbing / Heating and Electrical area, However I've never been asked to fit an home alarm before.

Interesting stuff!!! these alarms system :)

So these are pretty much ****!!! heheh!!!

I do have a trade account with Gardiner Security are there any systems that you can recommend to install that are good and easy to setup.

What do you require the system to do? IE does it need to dial a keyholder if the system is activated; does it need to be a wireless system etc...

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Guest anguscanplay
Hi Guy's

Thanks for your comments,

I'm a professional tradesman in the Domestic Plumbing / Heating and Electrical area, However I've never been asked to fit an home alarm before.

Interesting stuff!!! these alarms system :)

So these are pretty much ****!!! heheh!!!

I do have a trade account with Gardiner Security are there any systems that you can recommend to install that are good and easy to setup.

:no:

do yourself a favour and sell the job on

you being a professional tradesman, will know the benefits of each to there own..... its worth it in the long run ;)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived