Security Installer Community

Yale Vs Response - Which Is Better Quality / Reliable

Umster

The bell box uses 25 m (Milli amps). I'm happy that my lighting circuit can cope with this. I'm not going to spur off a bedroom socket for this and have unsightly trunking just for that.

If you dont like it. TUFF.

to be honest i dont think anyone care what you do,but you may as the fire engines turn up i just hope they dont turn up too late :cry:

what will you say when your house catches on fire and maybe kills someone because you cut a corner?

And why would my house catch fire exactly? 3 amp fuses go on strike when they are on a lighting circuit do they?

Up and down the country there are houses running low voltage TV signal boosters in the same way.

Maybe next door to you!

And why would my house catch fire exactly? 3 amp fuses go on strike when they are on a lighting circuit do they?

Up and down the country there are houses running low voltage TV signal boosters in the same way.

Maybe next door to you!

may be .but then saying that the next door house is about a mile away so that wouldnt really bother me :P

The bell box uses 25 m (Milli amps). I'm happy that my lighting circuit can cope with this. I'm not going to spur off a bedroom socket for this and have unsightly trunking just for that.

Way to go.

A man of principle and standards.

Pretty damn low ones mind.

:wacko:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

So, some wireless systems not so clever afterall eh.

Unless the feed goes directly to the consumer unit then even better.

it is my understanding, that even here (consumer unit) you must connect into a existing ring main circuit, as to put it on its own, is to create a new circuit, which is then covered by part P........ :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived