Security Installer Community

Work Wanted

Deeri mee

Just owe ard can it bee to ave bhasik gramma an english on ere :unsure:

Dunno m8te

but apart from criminal checkes wot about the credit check..its hard enough vetting some engineers that have lived in this country all there lives to start vetting a imigrant would i.m.o be a utter night mare

Steady on guys,

Lets be careful with the stereotyping. Little is known of the OP other than the info posted.

Its only what the Majority of the UK is thinking, but to scared to say it!

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest anguscanplay
Its only what the Majority of the UK is thinking, but to scared to say it!

not really, just the small minded bigotts - op never said he wants your job, just that he would like to work "in any position within the security industry" he can come be my storesman if I had one, the fact he would travel to get employment and can speak a second language better than many of the trade on here - whats the problem with that?

Rule 3 mods?

Arfur Mo, what are you mean with "that important 'proof' information" - this certificate can't help me?

Thanks

depends who will accept it, 'we' are not aware how thourogh that search is in your home country with all due respects.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

not really, just the small minded bigotts - op never said he wants your job, just that he would like to work "in any position within the security industry" he can come be my storesman if I had one, the fact he would travel to get employment and can speak a second language better than many of the trade on here - whats the problem with that?

Rule 3 mods?

well said Angus

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Any employer would need to verify that the OP has the right to work here - I believe this is currently NOT automatic for people from Bulgaria, though they are totally free to visit indefinitely (being EC citizens).

(As I'm sure you all know it is the employers responsibility to do this and non-compliance is a CRIMINAL offence!)

The guy has only asked about a job, if you dont have one for him then just say no. If you want to slag of people coming into this country then I think this topic should be moved to the 'rants' section and then we can really go to town.

Kev

Agreed, no matter what any of you feel this is not the place, it is bordering on racism and will not be tolerated.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Its not racisim

Good luck to the guy if he wants to work in the UK.

But I just think he should be able to speak/write and spell english to a certain level before he attempts to work in the UK. I also think he should keep his British pounds in the UK and not send it home to bulgaria. The country is in the state it is because of this? is it not?

If he plans to stay in the UK long term , then fair play.

Maybe this is the wrong forum to be mentioning this in but that day he posted, I had trouble with Polish on site. and it was fresh in my mind.

I cannot see how any statement I make is racisit?? am I knocking a religion?? have i mentioned a colour?

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Archived