Security Installer Community

Work Wanted

Hi to all!

I am Bulgarian, 7 months in London,currently working, looking for work as security alarm installer - technician. I have experience in this work in Bulgaria, but do not have a UK experience. I am agree to start working on every position in this sphere. If someone is interesting of my CV , let me know.

Thanks!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi to all!

I am Bulgarian, 7 months in London,currently working, looking for work as security alarm installer - technician. I have experience in this work in Bulgaria, but do not have a UK experience. I am agree to start working on every position in this sphere. If someone is interesting of my CV , let me know.

Thanks!

hi kr19,

if you post what area your are in like london, yorkshire and so on, anyone interested will know if you are local.

please be aware to work in the UK security industries you will have to have background checks on you past history, so please don't be offended when asked.

how the Criminal Records Office gets on with checking workers from Bulgaria and the like i just don't know, so this might cause you aproblem.

but best of luck

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hi to all!

Thanks!

Give Banhams a call I think they hire eastern Europeans

Thanks for the answers. I am living in North East London, E17, but I think that I can relocate close to my future work. I have certificate from Bulgarian Ministry of justice, that I "have never been convicted of any crime whatsoever" - original on Bulgarian and translated.

Thanks

Thanks for the answers. I am living in North East London, E17, but I think that I can relocate close to my future work. I have certificate from Bulgarian Ministry of justice, that I "have never been convicted of any crime whatsoever" - original on Bulgarian and translated.

Thanks

with that important 'proof' information, along with what seems to me a very good grasp of written English, i really hope you will be succesful

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

how the hell are you going to text panels up, fill paperwork out and hand over to customer with full explanation in english how it works.

Christ its hard enough for us with all the new changes.

I was on a job yesterday for large national and CCTV guys were Polish, the customer phoned to complain that he feels he doesnt get much customer liason with the installers and that he wont be working with them anymore if its not sorted.

Also the Polish builders cut out are new cables on this job, and it wernt as if they were hanging, they were all tied nicely along a conduit with markings on them sayin NEW!!

My advice , get an A-level/GCSE in English before you attempt to work in the UK, Let alone the SECURITY INDUSTRY

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

how the hell are you going to text panels up, fill paperwork out and hand over to customer with full explanation in english how it works.

Christ its hard enough for us with all the new changes.

I was on a job yesterday for large national and CCTV guys were Polish, the customer phoned to complain that he feels he doesnt get much customer liason with the installers and that he wont be working with them anymore if its not sorted.

Also the Polish builders cut out are new cables on this job, and it wernt as if they were hanging, they were all tied nicely along a conduit with markings on them sayin NEW!!

My advice , get an A-level/GCSE in English before you attempt to work in the UK, Let alone the SECURITY INDUSTRY

agreed, initial tried this. they back tracked fast when security issues were mentioned.

very bad idea IMO, its fine for labour intensive trades with little need for security checks but not this industry.

The other thing is, i know for a fact our biggest customers would not have it.

Good Luck.

Steady on guys,

Lets be careful with the stereotyping. Little is known of the OP other than the info posted.

To suggest A Level English as a standard would exclude most engineers.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Archived