Security Installer Community

4/8 Channel Dvr's - Peoples Choice

AidenC

Just wondering what choice of 4/8 channel DVR's people are fitting nowadays, i rarely touch these as im mainly on bigger jobs using DM sprite 2's, gotta couple of smaller jobs coming that need a 4/8 channel dvr with network capabilities, any ideas of good, reliable, cheapish dvr's??? Thanks in advance :D

Just wondering what choice of 4/8 channel DVR's people are fitting nowadays, i rarely touch these as im mainly on bigger jobs using DM sprite 2's, gotta couple of smaller jobs coming that need a 4/8 channel dvr with network capabilities, any ideas of good, reliable, cheapish dvr's??? Thanks in advance :D

DOWSHU IQ or PLEXETY Linux machines. 4CH starting at less then 350.00 stg for the new PLEXETY machine. All fully networkable. More details of DOWSHU in Warrington.

If you consider of import the DVR directly form the manufactory, you could consider this one:

http://www.i-view.com.tw/products/dsecu/dsecu_1932_3.html

U.K Sales: Andy

Email: andy@i-view.com.tw

MSN: ramsgate_68@hotmail.com

recently used system Q's smart 2's 4 and 8 ways, solid units and worked fine out of the box, can be remotely viewed over the internet which for the price is fairly impressive.

possibly a bit tricky for the end user to transfer images to dvd, but they work fine with audio on all channels if needed.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Dynamic CCTV DYN DVR4 or DVR8

Great value for money, easy set up, networkable and been relailbe so far. Only started using them in June, but so far so good.

Trade only though!!

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

recently used system Q's smart 2's 4 and 8 ways, solid units and worked fine out of the box, can be remotely viewed over the internet which for the price is fairly impressive.

possibly a bit tricky for the end user to transfer images to dvd, but they work fine with audio on all channels if needed.

regs

alan

Actually the NTIC J2000 is identical to System Q smart DVR...hence your satifaction Alan!!

Just that NTIC is a few bob less!

Archived