Security Installer Community

4/8 Channel Dvr's - Peoples Choice

AidenC

Actually the NTIC J2000 is identical to System Q smart DVR...hence your satifaction Alan!!

Just that NTIC is a few bob less!

true, shows i can always recognise sheer class ;)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Eneo do a great DVR with all the bells and whistles. Very similar product to the Honeywell Dvr (complete copy) for a fraction of the cost. contact them on http://www.eneo-security.com/ or if you want i can send you the reps details hes based in Scotland.

Just wondering what choice of 4/8 channel DVR's people are fitting nowadays, i rarely touch these as im mainly on bigger jobs using DM sprite 2's, gotta couple of smaller jobs coming that need a 4/8 channel dvr with network capabilities, any ideas of good, reliable, cheapish dvr's??? Thanks in advance :D

try calling DVS on 0870 4740162 we use their ranges, in particular the Axio range of DVR which has the abilities you require and are very reasonable in price

their website is www.dvs.co.uk

hope this helps

try calling DVS on 0870 4740162 we use their ranges, in particular the Axio range of DVR which has the abilities you require and are very reasonable in price

their website is www.dvs.co.uk

hope this helps

The Axio is indeed a very good system but cannot be compared to the NTIC H264 which is more than a match for the Edge series. For VFM the Axio is excellent!

I see DVS gear on my travels regularly and know a small co in Newport who use them and they are very pleased with DVS all round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived