Security Installer Community

Installing A Socket At The Bottom Of Garden?

Boo

but i dont strike the first blow .......

Remember this ...

Post Aug 9 2007, 09:23 PM

"This is my very first topic and i don't think ill be making any friends with my next comment.Im very surprised to see some very amateurish advice given on a alarm security site"

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Remember this ...

Post Aug 9 2007, 09:23 PM

"This is my very first topic and i don't think ill be making any friends with my next comment.Im very surprised to see some very amateurish advice given on a alarm security site"

Cant help telling the truth thats my problem ,and the only people that would offend are the people who was giving the amateur advice.

Right first off the person starting this topic please read the forum rules, especially the one about having two accounts! PM me and advise which one you want closed or we will close both.

Secondly the Mod team are getting very fed up with all this juvenile behaviour with these forums from a very small group of people, GROW UP if you don't like each other that is fine, but take the rubbish elsewhere.

We have now warned you all publicly three times about your behaviour, if it continues we will remove posting privileges and consider site bans. Every member has the facility to "IGNORE" another member use it !!

Your all supposed to be professionals, rise above the bating and ignore it.

Also there's few members on here that only ever post to incite a topic, consider your futures as well, we wont tolerate it any more.

The MOD team have recently took a back seat and let topics run, but if you want to act as if you in the playground then we will moderate accordingly.

Archived