Security Installer Community

Installing A Socket At The Bottom Of Garden?

Boo

Guest Dave the alarm man
why aimed at me and why am i the 'bad guy' - again :( ?

arf, either personal vendetta or the fact you mentioned courts :P

so come on now Dave, you know as well as i the thin white capping used to cover the cable would never in a million years have ever stopped the 1st accident now would it?

correct!

in this case the lack of cpc was the issue, work not installed tested or certified by a competent person had sat there for several years without issue untill circumstance had come togther resulting in death.

So if you into DIY electrics or live in a house where former occupiers where you may have similar issues already

Was it not an attempt to get Arfurs back up by ridiculing him?

Know what i hate most???

Rhetorical questions!!

You'll find we are a decent bunch on here, we do appreciate that the language and tone is somewhat different to that used by yourself elsewhere.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Know what i hate most???

Rhetorical questions!!

You'll find we are a decent bunch on here, we do appreciate that the language and tone is somewhat different to that used by yourself elsewhere.

There you go again speaking for the rest of the forum,dont know who is worse you are agnes lol.And the else where bit if you didnt go snooping on websites im a member of there would be no problems.Have you pryed into anyones account lately or is it just mine.

Guest Dave the alarm man
we do appreciate that the language and tone is somewhat different to that used by yourself elsewhere.

also in a french nuances forum?

There you go again speaking for the rest of the forum,dont know who is worse you are agnes lol.And the else where bit if you didnt go snooping on websites im a member of there would be no problems.Have you pryed into anyones account lately or is it just mine.

Errr,

What are you talking about???

your membership of other forums is common knoweledge. As for the rest of your statement - paranoia!

Guest anguscanplay
.Arfur made some good points and is being treated un fairly imo ,he advocated getting in a qualified spark but Agnes yet again is taking matters in his own hands and acting as judge and executioner.

Arfur advocated " IGNORING THE LAW " - as what would happen " heaven will hardly fall in....... " IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY POST TAKE IT UP WITH DAVE SERVICE ENGINEER ( i know he is waiting for you to make contact anyway ) DO NOT POST INFLAMITORY COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON THE FORUM - YOU AINT RESPECTED HERE AND HAV`NT EARNED THE RIGHT

Was it not an attempt to get Arfurs back up by ridiculing him?

no it was to clarify to the O/P that " IGNORING THE LAW " is not really the done thing,

i have to wonder why your still allowed access to the public forum as you critisise but never ADVISE

Errr,

What are you talking about???

your membership of other forums is common knoweledge. As for the rest of your statement - paranoia!

Paranoia ive still got the pm you sent me saying that my accounts made interesting viewing.That was what you said wasnt it?And the part about the forum members being a decent lot ,yes youre right most are but some of you pm me with my bosses details ,names and addresses and places for no other reason than to intimidate,That wont happen with me im afraid .That comment might get me barred but the website needs to know what some members get up to ,to try and bully people.And before anyone starts i fight fire with fire ,but i dont strike the first blow.(verbally)

Guest anguscanplay
Paranoia ive still got the pm you sent me saying that my accounts made interesting viewing.That was what you said wasnt it?And the part about the forum members being a decent lot ,yes youre right most are but some of you pm me with my bosses details ,names and addresses and places for no other reason than to intimidate,That wont happen with me im afraid .

edit : withdrawn as cant see the point of humouring this guy anymore

Arfur advocated " IGNORING THE LAW " - as what would happen " heaven will hardly fall in....... " IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY POST TAKE IT UP WITH DAVE SERVICE ENGINEER ( i know he is waiting for you to make contact anyway ) DO NOT POST INFLAMITORY COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON THE FORUM - YOU AINT RESPECTED HERE AND HAV`NT EARNED THE RIGHT

no it was to clarify to the O/P that " IGNORING THE LAW " is not really the done thing,

i have to wonder why your still allowed access to the public forum as you critisise but never ADVISE

Critisize but never advise ,pot calling the kettle black me thinks.

Paranoia ive still got the pm you sent me saying that my accounts made interesting viewing.That was what you said wasnt it?And the part about the forum members being a decent lot ,yes youre right most are but some of you pm me with my bosses details ,names and addresses and places for no other reason than to intimidate,That wont happen with me im afraid .

Wrong person.

I neither know, nor care.

Archived