Security Installer Community

Veritas 8

kolobos

made me laugh as much as the customer would - me //.B.W.F.// up with a magnifying glass in one hand scratching my head lol

lol, never leave home without my mega mag glass!

how else would you find scortch marks!

Guest anguscanplay

anyone else get the impression this job was fitted " by a friend " more sensors than zones , works or did for a national company - dont be shy tell us his name

I moved in 18 months ago and i haven't decorated yet because im planning on an extension HOWEVER check this out.

Located the main alarm cable run under the floor upstairs and what a mess, the installer should be SHOT! and he works for a major company or maybe doesn't now. I found 6 maybe 7 squashed and chaffed cables and the culprit being the one with fine scorch marks on where it has been arcing across when that area of the floor is stood on. Im still working on the repairs so im not sure if this will completely fix it but im pretty confident. I tried to upload a photo but apparantly im not permitted to do so.

Steve.

Don't want to be premature be does anybody owe me money!!!!!!

Everyone who's posted in this topic, following complaints this topic is now on the verge of being closed and several members being warned.

Its been said many times that if you do not wish to help in the public forums then do not post. If the pointless posts continue, then the MOD team will act. Please consider your position before posting further in this topic or for that matter any other in the public forums.

Archived