Security Installer Community

Very Important Information Please Read

starsatuk

Missing 3 Year Old Girl Please Help!!

Maddie McCann

MADDIE disappeared. Only 3 years of age, the small MADDIE disappeared from her hotel room (in PRAIA DA LUZ - LAGOS - Algarve - PORTUGAL).

Please, help to distribute the photos of Maddie, to help find her and to find the person who did this.

Please pass this e-mail to the greatest number of people possible, so that all people decorate the face of this girl.

If possible pass to other countries in Europe, so that with luck somebody might recognize this pretty girl and takes her to where she must be - next to her parents.

The concern is great and the persistence in her search has that to be ENORMOUS .

If someone has a signal of this girl (that it goes certainly to appear) pls ring one of these telephone numbers:

351 289 884 500 - 351 282 405 400 - 351 218 641 000 - 351 112 (Portuguese emergency number)

Certainly MADDIE is goes to appear if we all join efforts in her search and if we give people knowledge of her pretty face.

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW IT CAN SAVE A LIFE !!! LETS HELP COME ON!!!PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW IT CAN SAVE A LIFE !!! LETS HELP COME ON!!!

post-12759-1179179258_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1179179263_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1179179268_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1179179273_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1179179277_thumb.jpg

I hope she is found alive and well..

I have twin girls much the same age and if one went missing it would kill me.

Lets hope she is found soon.

I hope she is found alive and well..

I have twin girls much the same age and if one went missing it would kill me.

Lets hope she is found soon.

we all hope so, which every ******** people kiddnapped her ...

anyway please guys lets passed the information all around, i dont know the girl but i wana help her and her family out,

While we appreciate that this is a sensitive subject, please watch your language in the public forums.

I think that every decent minded individual thinks the same, all we can do is cross everything we have got, if you are religious pray.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

i do not know them, but i work with children, give me just thirty seconds in a room with who ever has done this and i will glady save the tax payer lots of money. sorry i cannot say any more, i have no warning.and if i continue to comment, i will very quickly pass the mark.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

I have mixed emotions about this horrific incident.

I feel great sadness for the little girl, just think what she must be going through. I hope and pray that she will be found very soon and returned to her parents.

I do also feel anger towards Gerry and Kate, it is beggers belief they left Maddy and her YOUNGER twins alone in a foreign appartment all on their own so they could go and eat. They deserve to be prosecuted but only when Maddy is home and safe.

Let's hope she is home soon.

Dave

I have mixed emotions about this horrific incident.

I feel great sadness for the little girl, just think what she must be going through. I hope and pray that she will be found very soon and returned to her parents.

I do also feel anger towards Gerry and Kate, it is beggers belief they left Maddy and her YOUNGER twins alone in a foreign appartment all on their own so they could go and eat. They deserve to be prosecuted but only when Maddy is home and safe.

Let's hope she is home soon.

Dave

what did her mum and dad leave her with 2 younger twins alone ?

You asking?? Having started the thread i thought you were aware of the situation.

As sad as it is. What's scary is the fact that the parents are Doctors, And they tell us how to look after children.

Yep

She went off to the restaurant to get some food while her 4 year old (maddy) and the two YOUNGER twins were asleep. They did claim to check on them every half hour. Obviously somebody watched them do this, maybe for the whole holiday, and made their move.

I just feel sorry for Maddy and only a little bit for the parents.

Dave

Archived