Security Installer Community

Very Important Information Please Read

starsatuk

[quote

I do also feel anger towards Gerry and Kate

i think everybody is asking this question, but you know the really sad bit about this , is that even when they caught up to the perpitraitor/s society will not deal with them in the way they should be dealt with, a two two bullet, on public tv to send out a clear signal to all the other out there..

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

[quote

I do also feel anger towards Gerry and Kate

i think everybody is asking this question, but you know the really sad bit about this , is that even when they caught up to the perpitraitor/s society will not deal with them in the way they should be dealt with, a two two bullet, on public tv to send out a clear signal to all the other out there..

Hi Kev

I agree, the Portugese Police don't appear to be the full ticket anyway. On another note this poor bloke who has been singled out, there is a high chance the bloke is Innocent and yet because he is the only suspect, all the media attention has droped in his lap. What happens if he is found Innocent, the media walk away and this guy has a stained reputation!

cheers

Dave

Hi Kev

I agree, the Portugese Police don't appear to be the full ticket anyway. On another note this poor bloke who has been singled out, there is a high chance the bloke is Innocent and yet because he is the only suspect, all the media attention has droped in his lap. What happens if he is found Innocent, the media walk away and this guy has a stained reputation!

cheers

Dave

What do you mean found innocent???

He is innocent, until proven guilty.

I know where you are coming from though. BBC News tonight were reporting as if the police had got it all wrong. Back to the days of the tynch mob. A crime has been perpetrated, now lets hang a culprit - he looks a wrong 'un, he'll do.

I know where you are coming from though. BBC News tonight were reporting as if the police had got it all wrong. Back to the days of the tynch mob. A crime has been perpetrated, now lets hang a culprit - he looks a wrong 'un, he'll do.

You know what I mean.

The bloke should have had his identity kept a secret until it was proven he did wrong.

Dave

You know what I mean.

The bloke should have had his identity kept a secret until it was proven he did wrong.

Dave

No worries Dave. I do indeed know what you mean. The press love to think they have a culprit. Innocent or guilty, mere detail.

Seperate incident but similar issue was the Murders in Ipswich a while back. The press again thought they had the culprit banged to rights. Named and shamed etc. How unfortunate it was the wrong man.

Guest anguscanplay

isnt that what this whole thread is about - no need for it to be started in the first place and the poster didnt even have all the facts !

isnt that what this whole thread is about - no need for it to be started in the first place and the poster didnt even have all the facts !

Well mate i didnt know about the dad and mum leaving the kids on there own,,,

BUT STILL I WANA HELP OUT AND GET THE POST OUT TO EVERYONE !!! ITS BETTER TO GET THE WORD AND POST OUT TO EVERYONE AS THEN WE MAY BE HELP TO THE LITTLE GIRL, AND NOT JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH

i think this situation churns the stomach of any decent person,

as a father of 3 sons and a grandad, with 2 grand daughters one who is 3 1/2 as well as 3 grandsons, i'm not wanting to either pillory or condone the perants. imo common sense would suggest leaving any child alone in an aparatment anywhere is at best ill advised, especially so in unfamiliar places or foreign countries.

unfortunately holidays in the sun have the effect of lowering your guard, the feel of being 'at one' with the locals, good food and drink, the company of others enjoying themselves leads to a false sense of security, and so mistakes. 99.9% of the time nothing happens and i dearly hope with no tragic results this time.

sympathis or hate them, what ever happens they will be haunted for the rest of their lives with the interminable questions of 'if only and what if's', waking up out of nightmares, so they will be punished with or without any intervention far and away beyond any legal processes can dream up.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
Well mate i didnt know about the dad and mum leaving the kids on there own,,,

BUT STILL I WANA HELP OUT AND GET THE POST OUT TO EVERYONE !!! ITS BETTER TO GET THE WORD AND POST OUT TO EVERYONE AS THEN WE MAY BE HELP TO THE LITTLE GIRL, AND NOT JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH

or sensationalise something to satisfy an anger at a terrible event

if you really want to help put this link on your favourites toolbar

http://uk.missingkids.com/missingkids/serv...GB&PageId=0

angus

yes this is true in law, but not in society. the lynch mob (the media) are on the case, is it not wonderful that the police will not release a supposely E fit picture of the perpitraitor due to their laws, but will release the name of the main suspect so that everywhere else in the world can release his picture. careful here, if this man is innocent, then he deserve every once of compensation.... because people some, who he does not know, in future will give him a wide birth.......

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived