Security Installer Community

Best Intruder Panel?

You all call yourselves pro alarm installers. All Pro alarm installers know that the Melcom panels are the best panel you can buy. :lol:

djrock

Texecom premier for commerical & large domestics

ex galaxy supremo - lost the edge over spurious outputs

domonial/powermax+ for wirefree

Prob scanny for domestic Grade 2x

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

yeah, you buy them to use as door stops

I got a 9500 and 30 lim's if you want door stops - might even be able to find a munfor & white or modern 80...

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

i used to be a galaxy man, hate the aritech ATS but now for me it has to be the europlex signet,

stick into the back of your wireless router and you can set/unset and programme it remotely

it will even turn your lights on and off for ya!

http://www.europlex-signet.com/

but i am bias, it took me 45mins to swap out the galaxy at home and programme it up

what worries me is , why did you not skip them when you ripped them out?

Good question? Did they not come from you in the first place?...

TSS

Archived