Security Installer Community

Best Intruder Panel?

lots of variables to be taken into consideration here, ask Bellman and he will say Galaxy. ask others and they will say the panel of their choice and both would argue good points as to which is the best. imo most of the top manufactors do the same, they start at the bottom with grade 1 and go thought the range 2,3 4. the panel being able to offer more as the prices goes up. at the end of the day it boils down to cost, with all the manufactors competiting with each other. ( they are all easy, once you have worked with them enought). sorry not much help, just food for thought.

so now you got

scantronix

galaxy

gardtec

texecom

others will tell you different.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

I use Gardtec and it offers me all i need plus over the past 6 years there have been a minimum of problems compared to texecom and galaxy software issues, That is only my point of view so no shots towards me please lol!!!

!

gardtec mainly for me as well

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Can you test the Redcare channels without beating the user code out of the customer yet?

Yes

My choice Menvier M1000

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

Archived