Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpl8l Tamper Lockout

firstline

at the same time as your post we were having an argument about part p in the trade forum and had decided that even a milkman could be classified as competent if he had done the kitchen fitters course so who was going to be the first person to be called a milkman well done for been brave enough to put your hand up

no malice intended it just gave we who spend to long sat infront of the pc a chortle

try trade its a laugh a minute

welcome

As i was one of those in the 'discussion' about part 'p'(it was'nt a arugement was it angus??)..i did see the funny side of the milkman post..

But i am guessing you had to be part of it to appreciate the comment :whistle:

Guest anguscanplay
As i was one of those in the 'discussion' about part 'p'(it was'nt a arugement was it angus??)..i did see the funny side of the milkman post..

But i am guessing you had to be part of it to appreciate the comment :whistle:

not to keep labouring the point can anyone remember the cctv guy last week who came on the site full of billy beans but wound everyone up, glad you have decided to stay around firstline you can referee the arguments in the electric forum

mjw - in my house that is as close as she will let me get to an argument before she plays the female mind trick

get trade approvall soon and come and see where it came from - cruel but well funny

not to keep labouring the point can anyone remember the cctv guy last week who came on the site full of billy beans but wound everyone up, glad you have decided to stay around firstline you can referee the arguments in the electric forum

mjw - in my house that is as close as she will let me get to an argument before she plays the female mind trick

get trade approvall soon and come and see where it came from - cruel but well funny

NOPE staying away from that dreaded section...mind you they may take me kicking and screaming....your house sounds like a right bundle of laughs

Guest anguscanplay
NOPE staying away from that dreaded section...mind you they may take me kicking and screaming....your house sounds like a right bundle of laughs

?

Job fixed , problem due to poor tamper switch seating

Nice one!

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived