Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpl8l Tamper Lockout

firstline

After reading the thread again I see most of it has been edited. I don't actually remember there being defaulting info in the posts, so why the edits?

After reading the thread again I see most of it has been edited. I don't actually remember there being defaulting info in the posts, so why the edits?

trust me, it was there

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest Lionel Hutz
hi Rich,

many thanks, i have heard roumours of the naty badge 'hack' but not found it yet - so can't moderate it

lol.

regs

alan

I shall ask Rich to PM it to you, but I beleive its under the topic of "a present for Arfur"

Lenny

Hi Cubit,

no we don't post ebgineers info fro defaulting or reseting other than what is avaialble to the end user from the end users manual. thats the problem though, the end users manual is oft written by an egineer who undestands the system, but not end users :rolleyes: .

thats why we respond with our assistance, but restrict what is allowed to be wrote.

regs

alan

Hi Alan

I wasn't suggesting the engineer codes be given. Far from it. I was trying, in a polite way, to tell the poster to accept what he was being told. User codes - yes he can have them. Engineer codes - NO, and stop asking.

Hopefully i'd pointed out that you guys don't know genuine requests from non genuine, therefore he can't have the info.

cheers

Andrew

ok guys,

get back onto the topic please - before i'm told i've allowed it to drift - again :rolleyes:

if you want, run a new thread in trade where we can talk more freely

post on any think else here, will only be read from the 'cutting room' floor.

regards to all

alan

Guest Lionel Hutz
ok guys,

get back onto the topic please - before i'm told i've allowed it to drift - again :rolleyes:

if you want, run a new thread in trade where we can talk more freely

post on any think else here, will only be read from the 'cutting room' floor.

regards to all

alan

Ok Alan understood

Lenny

hi all

an update

after i pm'd him, very nobley imo firstline has pm'd me back saying that he now understands, and asked me to express his appology to anyone he offended.

i think thats just the kind of membership quality we need, so i will leave this thread open a while for anyone else who feels they want to add their own warm welcome, and perhaps retract anything said in angst.

regards

alan

Dear security installers,

If i had a humble pie I would eat it. I couldnt see the wood for the trees and was thinking on a fault finding level and not one of a scally so your right in what your saying.

I will try and join your trade side so we can talk frankly and if i can be of help with my electrical experience i will do what i can.

Chris

Guest anguscanplay
just realised you said a customer of yours - you arnt a milkman by anychance

lugsy lol

at the same time as your post we were having an argument about part p in the trade forum and had decided that even a milkman could be classified as competent if he had done the kitchen fitters course so who was going to be the first person to be called a milkman well done for been brave enough to put your hand up

no malice intended it just gave we who spend to long sat infront of the pc a chortle

try trade its a laugh a minute

welcome

Hello Firstline may i welcome you to the forum and hope you can benifit from the advice shared by our many excellent installers

regs

FCE

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Archived