Security Installer Community

Alarm Panel That Will Monitor/alarm Doors.

Moses

done with 'chime' and if needed, and/or remote speaker or keypad, some panels even 'blipp' the number of the zone - optimea used to (i think) B)

i'm not out to cause any bruises :cold2:

regs

alan

arf just for info the optima used to beep the number of the circuit in fault at exit not chime, but a damn good idea for small sites IMO (cease fire still active lol)

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

That'd do half the job.

Hi Lurch,

have you not actualy done any jobs like this? well i have done many and all have their own conciderations to be made. with any such job you need all the info and an operational 'walk through' to make good suggestions for the best result. chime is fine during the 'day' if the caretaker has an office he sits in, or a flat on site. then sets the alarm for full signals as programmed when off duty

public and occupiers we can assume have a route to these doors, so do you suggest every time a door is openned in error 4 master blasters are set of in each the passages, if thats what the client wants i'd advise against it i think.

with all the best will in the world my beloved enemy, why not just exsplain a little why you say what you say? most experienced engineers will fill in the 'info gaps' usually left by you, perhaps you feel such 'one liners' will look embarresing to me (not so far i can assure you) and i don't mind that s water of a ducks back. we are meant to be offering help and suggestions to someone who i assume is'nt as experiensed as us, and is asking for a few extra idea's from the forums 'elete'.

when you quip off at me i just smile, others make their own decissions who is 'on the ball' and has the best idea. now i know i'd be your 1st candidate for compulsory euthanasia, but then i don't need your help do i? and any direct battle with you is always a bit of welcomed good fun especially as i win so easily :rolleyes: .

sorry i digressed, the o/p could do with a bit more help, so from your obviously vast and superior to mine vault of knowledge and experience, so just give your thoughts and a pointer or two as to why. even if in your view i have flaws with something (ok everything) i might suggest we can all see you have thought about it at least.

the o/p can then make a better informed decission and even i might just learn something new. i said 'might' so don't you go hold your breath just yet, i don't want you to 'self euthanise' do i? :whistle: .

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I didn't understand anything after this bit.

not even -:

now i know i'd be your 1st candidate for compulsory euthanasia

awe your just kidding me now :rolleyes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived