Marmite

F C E

MARMITE  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do You?

• Love It
    • Hate It

Hi Guys

Melt some thick layers of Cathedrel stronge mature cheese onto toast, spread Marmite on top of it and eat while piping hot - sheer bliss!!!! with a glass of port if you been out to watch kids soccer on a cold day (or cup of Ovaltine from my rusty tin ;) )

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Did you know that Bovril is now made by the same people as Marmite. And it's vegetarian! :hmm:

i never looked the ingedients for either, but always assumed Bovril was from beef stock, and just found this

http://www.unilever.co.uk/ourbrands/foods/bovril.asp

they are puting beef back into it after madcow restrictions lifted - yippee!

Bovril is loaded with salt so those with high blood pressure should not eat too much of it :no:

regs

alan

I think it's an aquired taste but I for one don't wish to aquire it as I am very weak at punishing myself over long periods of time.

If however they gave it an egg and chip flavour I would find it hard to resist. I have voted to hate it as there is no vote for dislike the taste :no:

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

I think it's an aquired taste but I for one don't wish to aquire it as I am very weak at punishing myself over long periods of time.

If however they gave it an egg and chip flavour I would find it hard to resist. I have voted to hate it as there is no vote for dislike the taste :no:

:P the wonderous savoury taste is the whole point i thought - unless your just in it for the smell? :eekout:

:joker:

regs

alan

Archived