Security Installer Community

Cordless Drill

Security Technician

walking around ALDI to get some cheese, spotted they had on 24v SDS left with no wrapper, looked inside no depth gauge rod, tapped up the manager got it for

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
walking around ALDI to get some cheese, spotted they had on 24v SDS left with no wrapper, looked inside no depth gauge rod, tapped up the manager got it for

they had some 18v circular saws the other week - ALL ON DISPLAY WITH LIVE BATTERIES IN THEM.

tapped the manager on the head with the youngests recently cut off index finger (not really) but I left him sealing the boxes with strong tape

Had you played your cards right you could have had one FOC, and after all kids nowadays learn to adapt with disabilities.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Guest anguscanplay
Had you played your cards right you could have had one FOC, and after all kids nowadays learn to adapt with disabilities.

LOL

nah , it was a power tool bought from ALDI - they`d laugh me off site

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, my ALDI Drill update,

i've been using this kit in real 'anger' this week, despite who's selling it and the low price so far it's worked an absolute treat.

i'd have thought using the sds or chisel action would kill the battery in a few short minutes on such a cheapy drill, but on just one battery it cut in several back boxes into brick and still going strong on the same charge, so it's gaining my respect as this is the 1st charge and batteries often take several cycles to become 'formed'.

imo may not be as punchy as the dewalt's but then that is an advantage most of the time, as your less likely to demolish the wall you only wanted to drill through :rolleyes: , fel is more like the original bosche 24v sds and looks very similar if a bit heavier, but hey at this price who really cares about that or what name is on it when it is doing the job?

noticed over the weekend B&Q warehouse also have a similar unit in its Mac range for

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

the drills that screwfix are pushing now (maybe they are a badged own brand) are the Erbaur, which for the money are bloody good. we used to be dewalt fans but have converted fully to these as they are about a quarter of the cost and work just as well

Archived