Security Installer Community

Cordless Drill

Security Technician

What panels are you fitting then! :unsure:
ALDI dont flog alarm panels (yet!) so i use gardtec for now :whistle: regsalanps bottled bitters is great from ALDI toopps interestingly they don't flog neon (oops sorry! nearly forgot) mains testing screwdrivers.
Poor battery charge life though.
is that true tops?my son just forked out for the drill, circular and reciprocating saw set - so he will be please :lol:regsalan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

ALDI dont flog alarm panels (yet!) so i use gardtec for now :whistle: regsalanps bottled bitters is great from ALDI toopps interestingly they don't flog neon (oops sorry! nearly forgot) mains testing screwdrivers.is that true tops?my son just forked out for the drill, circular and reciprocating saw set - so he will be please :lol:regsalan

I know Aldi dont do panels but tthought you must be using some heavy kit with a trolley jack ;)

Charge time is poor on mine, the Bosch packed up when doing a job near a Screwfix last week so bought one of the Dewalts as an emergency replacement and disappointed with constant need to 1 hour recharge.

had mine 6 months - brilliant tool (bit too brilliant drilling through though if you get my drift) came with 2 air cooled batteries so always got one ready to go and a chisel action for when I`m feeling lazy

Just ordered one, had one as company drill and found it to be flawless.

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Guest anguscanplay
Just ordered one, had one as company drill and found it to be flawless.

Angus top tip - make sure you drill through the wall at an upwards angle or you`ll be picking bits of brick up for ages LOL

Angus top tip - make sure you drill through the wall at an upwards angle or you`ll be picking bits of brick up for ages LOL

I'm sure you mean from outside-in, i'd do it from inside out, downwards :ninja:

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Guest anguscanplay
I'm sure you mean from outside-in, i'd do it from inside out, downwards :ninja:

I meant internal walls PMSL

bellbox? inside to out at a downwards angle (use the box to hide the damage - there WILL be some with that beast)

I meant internal walls PMSL

bellbox? inside to out at a downwards angle (use the box to hide the damage - there WILL be some with that beast)

Used one at Ace, it will drill through concrete under it's own weight hehehmnsc4.gif

Archived