Security Installer Community

Internet Explorer Problem

Vince8282

:roflmao: hes not big enough

It's not how big he is it's how hard he can kick, had a physics teacher at school that well all i will say is she never missed your ankles on the way past I mean your sitting on those lab stools and she still got ya..

I would be very wary of IE 7 beta 3 - still a few big bugs with it also trying to get rid of it might be a problem. Firefox imports all favourites / cookies / password across and is very easy to use.

Yeah some pages don't load in FF properly as it misidentifies it as a pre-version of Netscape - well launch.com does for one but each to their own i suppose..

It's much like the other 2 great computing battles AMD vs Intel and ATi vs Nvidia but that's just for the true geek, I steer well clear but occationally shout AMD & ATi just to rattle the cages..

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

It's much like the other 2 great computing battles AMD vs Intel and ATi vs Nvidia but that's just for the true geek, I steer well clear but occationally shout AMD & ATi just to rattle the cages..

While on this subject, AMD are looking to buy ATi, it looks like a done deal.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

While on this subject, AMD are looking to buy ATi, it looks like a done deal.

Yeah it does breff

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/07/24/amd_to_buy_ati/

Look out for some nice cutting edge ATi based motherboards for AMD's new stuff....

Blu Ray (which format I believe there are 2 just like DVD + / -)

Yeah it's a battle alright, seconds out.... :boxing: or :mf_swordfight:

I'll just stay here >>> :sofa1: << it might be safer.

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Ah well after loading up with IE 7 beta 3 I got stung with 31 malware bugs or I think I did, unless it was the plan to get me to panic buy some clear the poo anti-malware software :rolleyes:

Anyway I am going to see if it settles down with the way I do things and if it does I will probably stick with IE. We don't like change do we. By the way Alan Betamax was a far superior design and product than VHS so alot of people missed out on the better quality. It's a shame their marketing wasn't better than their rivals :yes:

Nova S Just watch Brian it's not the size that counts it's his accent :P

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

By the way Alan Betamax was a far superior design and product than VHS so alot of people missed out on the better quality. It's a shame their marketing wasn't better than their rivals :yes:

QFA Vince,

much better quality, smaller tapes and machines but also it was out far too late after VHS, allowing a too strong a foothold for Betamax to survive :cold2:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived