Security Installer Community

Internet Explorer Problem

Vince8282

Hi Folks

Anyone else having problem printing from on line source and internet explorer shutting down?

Is it a new update to prevent copyright infringements or do I have a gremlin? :hmm:

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Thanks mate :yes:

Looks like an old git is on a new learning curve ;)

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Hi Folks

Anyone else having problem printing from on line source and internet explorer shutting down?

Is it a new update to prevent copyright infringements or do I have a gremlin? :hmm:

use firefox - just eon's ahead of exsplorer :yes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

New updates for ie far better, back to the original post, do you have a HP printer connected to the PC you having problems with.

Yes I am afraid so.

Have downloaded firefox but not installed it yet as I am a bgr for reading instructions before all else fails but my dyslexia slows me down a bit, well a lot really :rolleyes:

I need to see if my favourites will be lost etc etc and if my video and x stuff will require special alterations and program compatability etc.

Looks like I will try fire fox after your recomendations lads so if my posts disappear you know why :fear:

Vince, is this a yes to having a HP printer installed on that PC ?

if so try

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918165

or this

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831432/en-...&sid=global

Or just download IE 7 beta, far better than firefox

or

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827666/en-us

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

I need to see if my favourites will be lost etc etc and if my video and x stuff will require special alterations and program compatability etc.

When you first install firefox it will import all your favourites etc :yes:

There are a few web sites that don't like Firefox, but thats down to bad web design and not Firefox :whistle:

Anyone had a play with Firefox 2 (Beta) yet?

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Thanks again lads

Just downloaded IE 7 beta 3 and I will try this first due to Nova-Security recommendation. If it doesn't work I'll get Brian c to kick yer. If I'm not happy with the results I will then go to Fire fox.

I will post the outcome and then maybe have a discussion on why you guys thing one or the other is better and for what reasons and what versions are better etc

Best wishes to all

Vince

PS I'm an ex ICL test engineer LOL

Archived