Security Installer Community

Floodlights And Alarm

Guest mikeyv1

When did you last clean a window putting up a bellbox ???

Yesterday actually, a bird had left a rather large calling card on the window beside me, non opening, only accessed from a ladder, it's called - good customer relations.

magpye

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest mikeyv1

Thx forthe response ,has anyone had any experiences of placing fllodlights to activate along with the outside siren.Any diagrams or pictures would be great.In addition would any recommend making the floodlights flash or is this not realy necessary ,any ideas on how to make them flash etc would be much appreciated.

My flood lights flash in alarm all 2kw of them.

You would need 2 x 10 amp relays

1 x low volt flasher mod ( i used a led flasher board connected to a rb007 relay on the transistor input) and used the output of the rb007 to drive the coil of the 10 amp relays.

Then switch the load of the lamps on the 240 side of the 10 amp relays.

If you are in any way unsure what you are doing call in a pro you could burn your house down or kill your self trying.

I would always fit a switched fuse spur.

Window cleaner Changing Lamps ???

When did you last clean a window putting up a bellbox ???

never, but trimmed off a few branches :cry:

seriously guys, you would not beleive the cheek of some house owners, and a window cleaner is only too happy to take 20 quid ex's for this service while he's up his ladder, and a lot cheaper than calling anyone of us to do it.

thats why exercise caution, its not what you are fitting is it?, it's someone else doing it - thats why we tell them to be careful :rolleyes: !

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

How about the times i`ve been asked "how much to wash my windows sonny" as i put up a bell box..............Never done it yet..................... :P

I have my lights here, you lot are bloody amateurs.

brilliant and totally awsome, what a door bell! and fancy living opposite to it :rolleyes:

:hmm: mind you, i did not see tree, a major ommision imo

:P

regs

alan

How about the times i`ve been asked "how much to wash my windows sonny" as i put up a bell box..............Never done it yet..................... :P

just calmly reply "sorry i don't do windows, but i'll clean your clock for you if you like!" (but best you do not ssstuttttter - or you will ruin the effect :no: )

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

just calmly reply "sorry i don't do windows, but i'll clean your clock for you if you like!" (but best you do not ssstuttttter - or you will ruin the effect :no: )

Eyeeee dddndnnnot sttuttterrr eweeeee bessssttiiddd :P

Archived