Security Installer Community

Floodlights And Alarm

Guest mikeyv1

Guest mikeyv1

Hi,

Is there anyway to link the siren output on an alarm to triger 2-3 floodlights,with my house being a corner house and having quite big gardens i would like to put floodlights to activate with the alarm so that the entire house lit up and there was no doubt that the property was under attack.Any suggsestions on how to do it would be great or any links would be much appreciated.

Thx in advance

make sure you know which fuse in you consumer unit controls you lights, or better have a local overide swich, don't want any fried fingers or dazzled eyes by mistake when you or the window cleaner is changing a bulb do we now:whistle: ?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Window cleaner Changing Lamps ???

do not know about this, but the other day, the bedroom light blew, and i did not have time to fix it, now it works and i did not change it, window cleaner has being cause i got his bill, maybe 2 and 2 now add up to 4 :-|

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

make sure you know which fuse in you consumer unit controls you lights, or better have a local overide swich, don't want any fried fingers or dazzled eyes by mistake when you or the window cleaner is changing a bulb do we now:whistle: ?

regs

alan

WTF

EDIT cant get size 7 letters.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived