Security Installer Community

Bell Boxes

Hi,

I have an alarm system which i installed in my home some years ago, and i want to upgrade the alarm boxes. Does anyone know were i can get fully working //.National Installer.// boxes from.

Err, Why do you want //.National Installer.// boxes? :hmm:

I'm sure //.National Installer.// would be happy to supply them with a full alarm system, they are not availible seperately.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Hi,

I have an alarm system which i installed in my home some years ago, and i want to upgrade the alarm boxes. Does anyone know were i can get fully working //.National Installer.// boxes from.

Have thought of the obvious? Call //.National Installer.//! although might find that you will need to change your whole system and sign a maintenance contract in order to gain the benefit of new //.National Installer.// Boxes.

Hi,

Err, Why do you want //.National Installer.// boxes? :hmm:

I'm sure //.National Installer.// would be happy to supply them with a full alarm system, they are not availible seperately.

Regards

Bellman

A bit of psychology, if they see a bell box with the name of a very reputable company on it they are less likely to attempt to break in.

I posted this on another thread, but it seems to fit here.

Well, I see myself as number (1). I have fitted alarm systems before, and as I am not in a rush I can fit it in ways that an alarm engineer would not have the time to do. For instance all my cables run under the floorboards, and either go up the wall or through the ceiling. As a telecoms engineer I am used to running cables and fitting various items in the best and safest places. As I said before the //.National Installer.// box would just a bit of psychology.

Well, I see myself as number (1). I have fitted alarm systems before, and as I am not in a rush I can fit it in ways that an alarm engineer would not have the time to do. For instance all my cables run under the floorboards, and either go up the wall or through the ceiling.

:hmm: ........... :roflmao:

A bit of psychology, if they see a bell box with the name of a very reputable company on it they are less likely to attempt to break in.

They are supplied with an alarm system installed by //.National Installer.//. Ergo, if a potential intruder sees an //.National Installer.// box he knows it's a professional system, not a DIY install.

As I said before the //.National Installer.// box would just a bit of psychology.

Psychology - Hes got a //.National Installer.// bell on his house, lets rob that one at it was probally fitted by a dealership to very poor standards.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

I have fitted alarm systems before, and as I am not in a rush I can fit it in ways that an alarm engineer would not have the time to do. For instance all my cables run under the floorboards, and either go up the wall or through the ceiling.
Any decent engineer will do the same. :)
As a telecoms engineer I am used to running cables
lol, stapled around the architrave and skirting it is then. :P

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived