Security Installer Community

Ademco Microtech Galaxy 16+

Guest Voyager

Well it had type symbol lights had a flashing spanner when in engineer mode and am sure it displayed the zone number in led form we only ever fitted one as it was a pain that must be about 9 years ago aprox.Looked something like the keypads used for coded reset think mark 4 keypad the grey ones with the doors that either fell off or were removed as when pulled open they caused tamper faults sometimes

Trade Member

No i know the differance between a Galaxy and a Accord this was about 9 years ago well before the accord we ended up fitting a lcd keypad for easiness

Trade Member

Hes right steve there was a led galaxy keypad with the indications he describes, i think though he is getting a Galaxy 8 confused with the Galaxy8+ which was an //.National Installer.// only panel, it came about because ademco did not have the accord xpc ready in time for //.National Installer.//'s assult on the domestic market and in order to keep there business they offered a software limited verison of the 16+

Thanks for the back up if it was a 8 and not 8+ but this one had an onboard digi.

Also the pics bottom 2 are Ademco keypads basic and full english text top one is Accord 2nd top dunno

Trade Member

The full range of Galaxys are availble to all approved installers even the 8+ the only thing //.National Installer.// had was special software with certain default in it like the Banner and the callback number pre-programmed.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Archived