Security Installer Community

One For The Manufactures

Just out of interest where your kit (intruder) being manufactured these days?

Metal work / plastics / pcb's & assemby ect...

Well for Texecom it's 100% UK.

Our manufacturing is about 30 miles north of Manchester. And anyone from here is very welcome to visit and have a factory tour.

I think we are possibly the only high volume manufacturer that has not moved some or all production to China, India or Eastern Europe. For us thought benefits of UK manufacturing have been priceless - eg being able to make product changes at short notice for the EN regs or respond to customer feedback and requests.

Thanks,

Mark

Guest Cerberus NI
...from gurrrrders?

If you have a major problem with one and the panels goosed do you describe it as being "deep fried" as opposed to the normal "fried"? :hmm:

Well for Texecom it's 100% UK.

Our manufacturing is about 30 miles north of Manchester. And anyone from here is very welcome to visit and have a factory tour.

I think we are possibly the only high volume manufacturer that has not moved some or all production to China, India or Eastern Europe. For us thought benefits of UK manufacturing have been priceless - eg being able to make product changes at short notice for the EN regs or respond to customer feedback and requests.

Thanks,

Mark

Afternoon Mark, here is my customer feedback and request.

Could you increase the volume of the speaker on the veritas keypad, surely its not a major task.

Thanks Adi.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

• 1 month later...

Archived