Security Installer Community

Yep You Lot Are Thick!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

YOU REALLY ARE TAKING THE P155 USING >>>> AS AN ENG CODE.

I HAVE JUST MOVED INTO A NEW HOUSE AND BEEN GIVEN THE USER CODE. i GOT THE ENG CODE TRYING IN 3MIN.

I HAVE INSTALLED SEVERAL SYSTEMS AND I CANT BELEIVE THE INSTALLER ON THIS SYSTEM :angry2:

PETER :realmad:

I HAVE JUST MOVED INTO A NEW HOUSE AND BEEN GIVEN THE USER CODE. i GOT THE ENG CODE TRYING IN 3MIN.

I HAVE INSTALLED SEVERAL SYSTEMS AND I CANT BELEIVE THE INSTALLER ON THIS SYSTEM :angry2:

What's the question Mr Guest Peter real mad?

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Yes, that's right, because everyone here is responsible for the actions of every other security engineer out there (if you can call the fella that installed this particular system one). Why don't you take up your problem with the pillock that installed it? I'm not sure what this post is trying to achieve.

Trade Member

I HAVE INSTALLED SEVERAL SYSTEMS

So that makes you a DIYer ? Or you are also thick because your an installer yourself.

You may clarify

if the code was 1234 or 4321 and it took you 3 minutes, you should ask yourself who is the thick one.

:P it takes years of practise to do what you have done in 3 minutes, consider yourself the choosen one. :rolleyes:

maybe there is a business opportunity here for you :hmm:

did you not consider a factory reset, much quicker at about 1minute ? :whistle:

what really is the point to your post?

now that you have the code, maybe you should change it, just in case.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived