Security Installer Community

New House, Old Alarm, No Code...

Guest johnauger

Guest johnauger

Hi there, hoping someone may be able to help me out. I've moved into a property that has a full //.National Installer.// security system already installed. However the previous owners didn't use the alarm, and as such didn't leave a code. The contract with //.National Installer.// expired years ago, and they have no record of the alarm on their system. It is an "//.National Installer.// Series 3200 Plus". Obviously, I'm keen to get it reset asap, so it will be in a working state, but have no code or anything else, other than a manual, which again isn't much help without a code.

Anyone got any advice?

Many thanks

john

Get an Engineer in to reinstate the system / replace the batteries and service/setup the system for you.

or ring //.National Installer.//..

Good Morning John, as mentioned ring //.National Installer.// and explain that you wish to re- enable your system and take out a maintenance contract.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Guest johnauger
and wants the work done free i take it.......

Eng,

Contrary to your assumption, I was at no point thinking I'd be getting the "work done free". I totally realise this is a professional job, and was only asking for advice...

But thanks for your two cents worth anyway.

For the record, I did ring //.National Installer.// and they were less than helpful... But I'll keep trying

Ta

the //.National Installer.// panel is not vital so if you think they have given you the 'bums rush' other companies will hapily replace the controls.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived