Security Installer Community

Vista 4110 Uxm With 6127 Keypad

Guest Guest_Andy_*

Guest Guest_Andy_*

Hi

I have a Vista 4110 UXM with 6127 keypad that was linked to //.National Installer.// when we moved in to the house but has since been disconected. The alarm is locked and shows the CE 06 86750 not ready code and won't allow me to reset or override. As we are no longer connected to //.National Installer.// I would like to be asle to reactivate the system and have it as a stand alone system.

How do i reset the system and allow it to work again???

I know its and old system but its better than nothing

Hello and welcome Andy

The 4110 is a good panel and should have plenty of life left in it. However to clear the engineer message you do require the services of an engineer whom can then programme it as bells only and customer reset, post your location and I am sure someone will be able to assist further.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Hi

I have a Vista 4110 UXM with 6127 keypad that was linked to //.National Installer.// when we moved in to the house but has since been disconected. The alarm is locked and shows the CE 06 86750 not ready code and won't allow me to reset or override. As we are no longer connected to //.National Installer.// I would like to be asle to reactivate the system and have it as a stand alone system.

Thanks for the very swift reply:

My location is North london should anyone out there be able to help

Hi

You can also call //.National Installer.// out to make your system bells only for you, they'll also give you a full demo if required. Bet it used to be a Protection One system.

Wares were a fairly large co covering wakefield and surrounding area.

They installed a lot of vista's over the years, they were swallowed by Hex some years ago now.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived