Security Installer Community

Megapixel Cams

Guest frosted

Guest frosted
As Most things in this game, "you get what you pay for"

yeah but they are much more expensive than the sentryscope system lol!

Toshiba and Panasonic both manufacture megapxel cameras (around 1.3-1.5Mpixels). Toshiba do a nice external dome mpixel camera with pan + tilt control over IP. ClearView communications can supply hese at aorund

Paul Main

ClearView Communications Ltd

Robjohns Road Chelmsford

Essex CM1 3AG

Telephone: 01245 214104

Fax: 01245 214101

paul.main@clearview-communications.com

www.clearview-communications.com

Guest frosted
Toshiba and Panasonic both manufacture megapxel cameras (around 1.3-1.5Mpixels). Toshiba do a nice external dome mpixel camera with pan + tilt control over IP. ClearView communications can supply hese at aorund

The Toshiba has a pixel res of 1280x960 which will give a horizontal resolution of somewhere above 600 TV lines. I mentioned 768x576 pixels in my previous post which is the standard pixel res of typical high res analogue cameras. 1280x960 = 1.2Megapixels, 768x576 = 0.44Megapixels. You therefore get roughly x2.7 amount of detail with the megapixel camera.

Yes - I am a distributor of CCTV products @ ClearView Communications

Paul Main

Robjohns Road Chelmsford

Essex CM1 3AG

Guest frosted
The Toshiba has a pixel res of 1280x960 which will give a horizontal resolution of somewhere above 600 TV lines. I mentioned 768x576 pixels in my previous post which is the standard pixel res of typical high res analogue cameras. 1280x960 = 1.2Megapixels, 768x576 = 0.44Megapixels. You therefore get roughly x2.7 amount of detail with the megapixel camera.

excellent! :)

phone call being made !

Being a "Distributor" do you make a distinction between supplying the Public and the Trade or does it not matter who a customer is?

note - i might add im trade if that matters to anyone else ;)

This is a public forum and to see a "distributor" promoting themselves openly to anyone is a little of a concern. You may well be trade, but in your present status no one knows who you are, apply for full membership like everyone else.

We are happy to supply public or trade. Pricing for around 2,000 CCTV products can be seen @

www.clearview-cctv.co.uk

WARNING

No Advertising or Promotions:

You will not post topics or messages that solicit or promote any commercial concern or transmit advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our service. Doing so will result in the immediate termination of your account.

Please read the Forum Rules:

Paul Main

Robjohns Road Chelmsford

Essex CM1 3AG

Archived