Security Installer Community

Megapixel Cams

Guest frosted

We sold some to a council for covert surveilance of large open sites against fly tipping.

We only supplied them & gave tuition looking over the car park. The images were good & the picture zoomed in fine.

They seem happy with them but they are expensive.

Do you have a website address for the ardcout kit?

Guest frosted
We sold some to a council for covert surveilance of large open sites against fly tipping.

We only supplied them & gave tuition looking over the car park. The images were good & the picture zoomed in fine.

They seem happy with them but they are expensive.

Do you have a website address for the ardcout kit?

http://www.arecontvision.com/products_3130.html

ah whoops. look at my bloody awfull spelling previously lol! Envisage is their supplier. although i think envisage is whacking on a piss take margin from what they buy them at i might add. however still lot better value than the brand u previously mentioned and on tech sheet at least seem good for 25+ fps which is the most important thing for the nichq market i think im going to target these at. still expensive kit however!

Guest frosted
Mobotix do a megapixal IP Camera which are also very good Here these have 2 lenses one wide angle and another zoom, im sure you can mix and match leses to suit..

cheers chap. u know who the manufactuer are?, also from the specs it wont do realtime on full quality.

Guest frosted
try covi

www.covitechnologies.com

thanks all :)

should be getting a demo on some kit soon. will post up some screens and details on the kit if anyone would be intersted?

Guest frosted
Funny enough these people sent me some litriture on 11 mega pixal cameras Here

Not had time to have a look yet though

thanks for that. im thinking serious cost for those tho ! :) 11mbp owch serious kit.

Archived