Security Installer Community

9448+

Guest m ike

I have a scantronic 9448+ installed in my house, I installed it about 12 months (bought from a family member who was moving house and no longer needed it!)

Any way,,, i need to set it up so i can part set the system...

How do i go about this....

All i want to do is set the down stairs but leave the up stairs off when we go to bed.. (nieghbour was robbed last night so want to do it as soon as poss!!!)

Any help would be great

Sparky by trade but i guess most people on here are ........right?

ta

mike

You could try the default eng code as found in the manual if that doed not work you need to default the panel as explained in the install manual. If you do not have install then we can not help as we do not give out engineer manuals - not because we are not nice people but because its a security issue, as explained in the rules of the site.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Guest Guest_mike_*
I have a scantronic 9448+ installed in my house, I installed it about 12 months (bought from a family member who was moving house and no longer needed it!)

Any way,,, i need to set it up so i can part set the system...

How do i go about this....

All i want to do is set the down stairs but leave the up stairs off when we go to bed.. (nieghbour was robbed last night so want to do it as soon as poss!!!)

Any help would be great

Sparky by trade but i guess most people on here are ........right?

ta

mike

Guest Guest_mike_*

so.... how do i become a trade member?

No use at all without the engineers manual. :ninja:

Have you read the forum rules by the way; engineers manuals are only available to trade members. :whistle:

so.... how do i become a trade member?

1st, become a member of the security trade. Next, signup rather than being a guest. Finally, apply using the trade application form.

forum rules do not allow us to divulge sensative details, but there in nothing stopping you going to or phoning a trade supplier such as Gardiner Security who will normally run off a copy or phoning up Scantronic (aka Cooper security) and asking for a copy to be posted to you.

meanwhile apply for your membership to get all those answeres you will desperately need :P

as to most of us being sparkes errrr well :no: and we do not pretend to be sparks - where as sparkes........... :rolleyes:

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived