Security Installer Community

Argus (maybe Agus Security Systems)

p.jones3

Hi i need a manual for the above alarms installers+users i am in the trade and have a trade membership but not sure how to get the manuals

ps its now 17:45 19/12/05 and i need it for 19:00 19/12/05

PLEASE SOMWONE HELP!!!

Peter

is it fire, intruder, access control or what? either way you will have to get into trade area to get this type of info. If not ask one of the moderators to contact you personally to verify your membership. No offence we are careful to whom info is given in this area.

Bri

trade.gif

no iam sorry i havn't seen it yet going to look at it tonight

on the 26/09/05 Dave Partridge sent me an email saying application received and sent me a manual i requested then!!

i would be greatfull if you could see if the manual is on the trade site if so i will give you my web site address

Pete

I appreciate that you may be stuck without the manual, but unless you can give us a better idea of what the panel is how can you expect us to help you.

It will be a popular panel rebranded.

email received Pete, but we have no Argus/Agus manuals in our collection.. As stated above it must be a more common panel re-branded.

Sorry about your Trade application, seems to have been put to one side and left there. I have added it to our Pending list and hopefully it will be sorted shortly.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hi i need a manual for the above alarms installers+users i am in the trade and have a trade membership but not sure how to get the manuals

ps its now 17:45 19/12/05 and i need it for 19:00 19/12/05

PLEASE SOMWONE HELP!!!

Peter

Are you sure thats not the name of the company that installed it and not the panel make :hmm:

There is a company (or was) called "Argus Security Systems" based in Wigan.

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Archived