Security Installer Community

1 weeks work gone

whistle

i have just spent a week sorting out my garage put all my stock in boxes labled up made some new shelving looks the dogs boll#*cks. I can find anything

right away.

So to day i am out at work and my wife phones my to say my dad is calling round to use a saw, i say OK.

I get home to find loads & loads of what looks like smoke from my garage ???

my dad is only using the grinder in the garage to cut some flags ready to fit at his house????.

LETS JUST SAY I WENT MAD as all my stuff has about 5mm of dust on it EG DVRS cameras panels paper work ETC. i spent the rest of the day with the hoover.

argh NOT GOOD ( Rant Over )

Sorry to hear that mate, strange because my dad is always telling me what I do wrong (he used to) we tend to agree on stuff now, I thought it was the younger generation that do silly things.

LOL! Dad's, dontchya just love 'em! ;)

my dad is always telling me what I do wrong (he used to) we tend to agree on stuff now,

58462[/snapback]

My Dad used to tell me what I was doing wrong, it's the other way around now, the silly old fool!

Dontcha Just love em. My dad is 78 now and he's the child and I'm the parent. :(

Bri

trade.gif

Mine's been worm food for 12 years now, but the old duffer was right about all the things he said I'd done wrong. Just never saw it at the time.

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

I will phone him tomorrow to say sorry as i called his a FU*ki*g Nobhead thats the 1st time in 35 yrars i have realy told him how i feel. But i was so pi*sed off as it looked like some-one had chucked 6 baqgs of flower in my garage.

I know, mine died six times in January, was resuscitated every time then put on a life support for six weeks with no hope of survival.Being the eldest son I had to get all the arrangements made, because of his religion thats the way it had to be,which I did. None of us slept much of course. They pull the tube out and well, its my turn to take him for a stroll this week. I'm sure he's gonna outlive me. :no:

Bri

trade.gif

Now dont get me wrong i love my dad to bits, but when it comes to getting stuff done he realy is a tit and its not old age its for as long as i can remember. When he retired i gave him some casual work building unistrut supports. he built a Car port at home with the unistrut he nicked from work (me). last year we were clearing some trees at my house and he said he knew how to use the chain saw. The tree smashed into my roof his answer was it didnt work like that on TV. You just have to love them.

jef

Customers!

My recently retired dad has decided he wants to fly remote controlled planes as a new hobby :cry: .He joined a proper club , licence , insurance etc. on the maiden flight of his new £300 plane , after weeks of testing , it took off ...and just kept on going , and going , until it was out of sight. :no: The look on his face..... :cry:

My recently retired dad has decided he wants to fly remote controlled planes as a new hobby :cry: .He joined a proper club , licence , insurance etc. on the maiden flight of his new £300 plane , after weeks of testing , it took off ...and just kept on going , and going , until it was out of sight. :no: The look on his face..... :cry:

58516[/snapback]

:lol:

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived