Security Installer Community

1 weeks work gone

whistle

My old man comes and helps me on jobs sometimes, always acts like a prat & peees off customers with stupid comments..... oh yeah... and he always knows a better way of doing things and questions eveything I do and I end up with loads of bolloc*ings for nothing..... I GIVE UP!!

To to cap it all off... when I tell him he's not going on another job my old dear gets on at me.... then the wife...... init great!!!

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

• 11 months later...

I used to have that, after we burnt him and chucked him off southend pier it all stopped.

Yes he was dead before we burnt him i checked.

Still miss being told i know nothing, funny thing is his dad was a sparks. My Dad did it for a while and then assumed nothing changed.

VIR anyone?

cheers

LETS JUST SAY I WENT MAD as all my stuff has about 5mm of dust on it EG DVRS cameras panels paper work ETC. i spent the rest of the day with the hoover.

argh NOT GOOD ( Rant Over )

I remember fitting a system in Virgin megastore, the shop was a few days from opening, the cleaners had just finished the downstairs part of the shop which was pretty big.

The builders only had to fit the outside granite entrance which they had to cut.

You would have thought they would have had the sense to close the shop door first, but oh no :)

plenty of unhappy people that day.

Archived