Security Installer Community

hello

hi there everybody

my name is wayne farrell, regional sales manager for the risco group. i have been in the industrie for 12 years, although most of that was in the south african market( things are quite a bit different out there)

i have been with gardtec for 2 1/2 years now and although i certainly do not have the knowledge of some of you guys, i endevour to learn as much as posibble and try to be of assistance where i can.

i do not want to use this forum as a sales tool, but instead as a communication channel to help in anyway that we as a company can. i ask that you please accept this and that altough i will try to spend atleast one night a week on the forum, we are always contactable during the day, weekends and whilst my 10 month daughter is awake, at night.

wayne

Welcome Wayne.

Glad to see some manufacturers willing to spend time with the people they need to stay in business!

Enjoy your time here, and best of luck with the little bundle of joy! ;)

Hi Wayne,

Glad to see you onboard.

Have a good browse around the forums and enjoy your time here.

Hopefully we can encourage a few more manufacturers to participate as well. :yes:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest IM_Alarms

Hi Wayne, welcome to the Forum. How come you was doing SA? Are you actually South African? If so, why aren't you living in Acton and workin in a bar?

Only kidding :w00t:

Archived