Security Installer Community

Where can i buy a Galaxy 8

Guest Guest_Mike_*

Hand bags at 50 paces.

Come on lads, leave be, where all in the trade together and need to stick together ;)

44970[/snapback]

i have no beef with col.....its just good to argue sometimes... :P

Well unless youve moved twice in as many months Gaz I know where you work now. But lets not all "Stamp" over that one :roflmao:

We will always argue about this topic, but it does liven things up a little when the forums are quite.

DNS is joining the specials :police:

:roflmao:

Well unless youve moved twice in as many months Gaz I know where you work now. But lets not all "Stamp" over that one :roflmao

try return to sender :whistle:

on the subject of takeovers,how many of you have been to a site where the prev co has taken out the panel(dont start col :boxing: )only to find the cables have been cut off in a way they cant be reused :realmad: personally any system i remove i will leave the cables as they came out and mark them up for the next co' along with the spec & readings(im a nice guy really) any stories??

Most gaps ive seen where a panel used to be but has been removed previously had all the wires cut out and evidence of the thing just getting the business end of a claw hammer to remove it of the wall - some of you must be luckier than me LOL :)

Archived