Security Installer Community

Where can i buy a Galaxy 8

Guest Guest_Mike_*

How long will it take them to come and take it out, labour travel etc.

Value to them as a box for reuse/resale.................Zero.

Thought //.National Installer.// were in the business to make money. They might go and take them out where you are Gaz, but I cant see time/money involved going done well on the monthly figures.

Do what Norman suggested and see what happens, let us all know.

44933[/snapback]

where i am????? whats that supposed to mean....were not all big time down the smoke are we!!!!!! they do take back equipment even in civilisation!!!!!!!

i dont want to have to shoot you down in flames again.... :whistle:

Now now lads - itll end up being a heated debate (i.e. flames) - you all need some extra beer to cool things down.

44942[/snapback]

kippis

where i am????? whats that supposed to mean....were not all big time down the smoke are we!!!!!! they do take back equipment even in civilisation!!!!!!!

i dont want to have to shoot you down in flames again.... :whistle:

44940[/snapback]

Time is Money Gaz, any company if they are Busy will not waste time going and taking a system out if it has no value to them. //.National Installer.// like any other would prefer to get the customer back if the house is ever sold.

IF they have got time to be sending Engineers out, taking old systems out that have no value to them then that can only point to several things.

1. There not Busy.

2. They are refurbing panels for reuse.

3. or they simply dont understand value of product/against cost.

Of which I firmly believe none of the three are true.

Shoot me down in flames again!! Wake me up when the first time happens matey :roflmao:

Time is Money Gaz, any company if they are Busy will not waste time going and taking a system out if it has no value to them. //.National Installer.// like any other would prefer to get the customer back if the house is ever sold.

IF they have got time to be sending Engineers out, taking old systems out that have no value to them then that can only point to several things.

1. There not Busy.

2. They are refurbing panels for reuse.

3. or they simply dont understand value of product/against cost.

Of which I firmly believe none of the three are true.

Shoot me down in flames again!! Wake me up when the first time happens matey :roflmao:

44945[/snapback]

lol ......that will be why //.National Installer.// have service have codes for system removal then......the fact that engineers remove systems on a regular basis..but your the man who knows best and tries to take over systems that dont belong to the customer while giving them false info.....col take a look back at your posts take note of the times you havnt replied after being shot down..............

oooooooh that bud tastes good......

the best way too dig yourself out of a hole is too keep digging... :P peace baby

lol ......that will be why //.National Installer.// have service have codes for system removal then......the fact that engineers remove systems on a regular basis..but your the man who knows best and tries to take over systems that dont belong to the  customer while giving them false info.....col take a look back at your posts take note of the times you havnt replied after being shot down..............

oooooooh that bud tastes good......

the best way too dig yourself out of a hole is too keep digging... :P    peace baby

44954[/snapback]

Got the old bear goggles on then Gaz, oh silly me I fogot that your world famous "//.National Installer.// Guru", the one who knows all about //.National Installer.// and thinks hes the only person in the world who can give an answer or opinion on //.National Installer.//.

WAKEY WAKEY Mate //.National Installer.// are supposedly the largest security company in the world, that in simple terms means there was more staff in //.National Installer.// than you. Even with that huge ego that you seem to have, I dont think even you could know everthing.

No one has said they wont take the system out and I guess up where you worked it must have been a regular thing( after all you told this Fact) was that because the service was no good? There again it couldn't be for that reason could it? after all you were in service/install. Surely not? Did you relly leave or did they make you redundant because they were taking out so many systems.

Gaz wake up the //.National Installer.// dont care about you anymore, why do you care about them.

Yes I will takeover an //.National Installer.// System same as I would any other companies system, that is business after all, but there again you dont seem to have grasped that principal yet.

You will find that generally when we dont answer your posts its because your talking rubbish and were past caring, not because you won the arguement, come to think of it none of the posts could be arguements because you are always right. :roflmao:

hi col...nice reply..like it(honest) i do know how //.National Installer.// works yes..so when people tell me otherwise i respond......//.National Installer.// dont care about me!!!!well guess where i work now :whistle::whistle: and the service is second to none :P

Archived