Security Installer Community

abacus 6

mikeald

As Nova says this does seem like an older panel pre molex pins thats maybe had a software update thats why your getting all the digi programming you cannot miss the pins and you need them to plug the digi on only using two wires ie your telephone line connection thats why its called two wire mode if you have no molex pins and there deffinatley not on the back side of the p.c.b I dont think your gonna do it buddy.....

Garry.....

Hes put a picture of the chip on page 1 Pete it says Abacus 6 on the pcb board and Abacus 6 R on the chip.....

You can lead a horse to water but you carnt climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.

Ill take a look 2morrow we prob have an old sixp you can attach your lcd rkp to and prog dacs/adv1's with.

Pete

40631[/snapback]

And I will have a dig around in me garage and see if I have an ADV1 or something for you.....

Garry..... ;)

You can lead a horse to water but you carnt climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.

Mike it must be your lucky day look what I found in my magic garage.....

Its an AB8P its allready got the LCD display send me your addy and I will put it in the post for you it has got a front cover but its still got the X companys stickers on.

Garry.....

And its got an ADV1 plugged on the back.....

post-2800-1108506879_thumb.jpg

Archived