Security Installer Community

Best hybrid panel with a phone app control

Hi,

What is the most reliable, commonly installed hybrid panel (approx 8 wired and 6 wireless zones) that has smart control via a phone app?

I’m replacing a 9751, with a new panel and delta bell and would appreciate panel recommendations.  The alarm should notify via the app when it goes off and can be reset or armed and disarmed via the phone.

What is the most recommended panel currently?

53 minutes ago, Alarmocos said:

Hi,

What is the most reliable, commonly installed hybrid panel (approx 8 wired and 6 wireless zones) that has smart control via a phone app?

I’m replacing a 9751, with a new panel and delta bell and would appreciate panel recommendations.  The alarm should notify via the app when it goes off and can be reset or armed and disarmed via the phone.

Diy?

2 hours ago, Alarmocos said:

Hi,

Diy , one way scantronic ion range with free app base 

Everything else will be junk or need installer or tech support 

Unless someone else remembers anything else

Otherwise going to the depths of diy ring?

Thanks, it would be a DIY change over from 9751 to the new panel (I’m a spark and don’t do alarm installs, but happy to tackle my own).

The ion is a good recommendation. The other panel I looked at was the Pyronix Euro, is that one best avoided?

Thank you for the help and advice so far.

19 minutes ago, Alarmocos said:

(I’m a spark and don’t do alarm installs, but happy to tackle my own).

I work for lots of electrical contractors, I'd assume you'd have you own contacts

Depending on what you've got & how's it fitted-

CP-20, PE64-W or Euro 46 + Radio Zem

I can probably change the controls in 1-2 hour, 15 mins a device & 30 mins for a sounder

Nobody is producing consumer equipment, its all quirky...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

3 hours ago, MrHappy said:

I work for lots of electrical contractors, I'd assume you'd have you own contacts

I can probably change the controls in 1-2 hour, 15 mins a device & 30 mins for a sounder

Ion is not bad for diy if you already know the scanny menus generally 

You quote the orisec? And texe? Both more difficult and the euro with zem complicated for diy ? What you saying blood?

Just now, al-yeti said:

Ion is not bad for diy if you already know the scanny menus generally 

You quote the orisec? And texe? Both more difficult and the euro with zem complicated for diy ? What you saying blood?

All commercial controls are much of a muchness,

I did an ION 10 recently, I find them much harder than a euro, orisec or texecom

There is no DIY controls, everything is based on assumed knowledge

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

22 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Good point, rather than me spending a week researching, fitting and setting up a consumer panel. I’d be better arranging an installer to spend half a day installing the best panel/sounder.

I’m assuming different installers have a preference for different panels, or is there a front runner that is a highly rated for most installers? (cost of the panel is not a factor, I’d rather pay a bit more for quality and function, given the length of time it will be there).

Many thanks for all the responses to date and steering me in the right direction.