Security Installer Community

ljd dedicated lite4

Guest eddiefast

• 4 weeks later...
over the moon with this software .very easy to set up. remote view and play are very easy to use once again thanks

B)

eddie

35276[/snapback]

Can you give us a little report on the system you are using it on, and how good the quality of the image is on the remote side of it.

As I'm specking this model for a number of quotes I have done.

Adrian B)

Guest eddiefast
Can you give us a little report on the system you are using it on, and how good the quality of the image is on the remote side of it.

As I'm specking this model for a number of quotes I have done.

Adrian B)

37071[/snapback]

hello adrian

i use this system at home and fined it to be ok but i would not dream of putting this into a work place as it just doesnt cut the grade. as for remote monitoring its basic .if your customer wants a budget system this is it a budget system but dont exspect other jobs from it . i am not a cctv snob just know sh!t from sh!te. pm me if you would like to remote access my system and i will give you detail on my account

hope this helps

eddie

Guest eddiefast

this is a screen shot sorry i cannot give you access because of firewall on my router i will enail you when its sorted hope this helps

eddie

post-2559-1105827043_thumb.jpg

B) Hi could you give details of the type of camera and lensess used and is this the remote access view or direct off the the dvr. The size of the hard drive how its set up Ie motion dectection etc...

If you don't want to post that info on here please e-mail me

Many thanks

Adrian B)

Archived