Security Installer Community

ljd dedicated lite4

Guest eddiefast

Guest eddiefast

hi forum

i bought a ljd didicated lite4 and it has a either net port connection on back for remote view . when i contacted ljd to ask about remote viewing they said they do not support this function but i would like to remote view any help out there.

anyone with software please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ljd dont wont to play :cry:

thankz

Guest eddiefast

lets see if we can get somewhere this time. there must be more than just me and you who use ljd dedicated dvr recoders :cry:

come on forum :D

you are me only hope the people who sell the this unit are b :realmad: x shiffters

Haven't checked your posts Lurch, but doesn't the software come with the DVR?

I have fitted one of these units but unsure of model (9way) and it came with a CD which I assumed to be PC software but the client did not require it.

If you don't know......ask.

To be fair, I didn't get the manuals or CD, but that turned out to be a major hassle trying to get those from LJD, (they're just box shifters).

I've no idea if you're meant to get the software with the dedicated range or whether it's just for the leviathan range.

Anyway, I've given up, I'm just hoping the next one comes with all the manuals.

Ive been involved with a 16 chanel dedicated and in my oppinion its very poor, And I certainly wouldnt use another.

Anyway I do not have the software for that, but I do have a 4 channel remote view software that is supposed to be for another maker of DVR but looks exactly the same as the version that came with the ljd unit.

You can try this file, theres no guarantee they will work, and I haven't virus checked them either, so download and install at completely your own risk.

MSR5004_2_4.zip

Archived