Security Installer Community

Pyronix Wired FPDELTAX-LIGHT Extra Bright Light Panel for Deltabell

GaryV

Looking add a Pyronix Wired FPDELTAX-LIGHT Extra Bright Light Panel for Deltabell to my dummy to match the live box. It comes a connector 4 pins to delta x board. So planning to cut the connector off and supply 12v to red and black. What the other two cables for?

21 hours ago, GaryV said:

Will check when I get home tomorrow. Is that because Pyronix is owned by Hikvison now?

Had various panels of theirs, the last was the 832 matrix which think was Pyronix.

Mainly because most of us have been in this industry long enough to remember Pyronix in the early days and wont trust Pyronix to prop a door open, but thats a historic thing rather than anything they produce nowadays. They were really poor then they purchased Castle 2003 ish and they improved a little.

But I dont think any of the main contributors here touch Pyronix mainly because how poor the original products were to begin with. Most installers like to stick with the one brand if they can,  as training engineers on hundreds of other panels out there is a PITA all brands have their own way of doing things and programming and even wording making it a nightmare for new engineers just starting out.  

who knows what the yellow and blue are for just connect the red and black up to 12VDC and see what happens if nothing happens add the yellow to the 0v if still nothing happens try the blue. I would say it must have come with instructions take a look at them  

5 hours ago, PeterJames said:

who knows what the yellow and blue are for just connect the red and black up to 12VDC and see what happens if nothing happens add the yellow to the 0v if still nothing happens try the blue. I would say it must have come with instructions take a look at them  

I didn't think they were 12v cos they run in scb mode and stay lit when power removed from memory , maybe they are lower voltage from bell when 12v is gone from panel