Security Installer Community

My return to the world of security alarms

UKAlarmGuy

Alright, I'll tell you the real reason, I had my own furry forum and I approved a member who I regret approving, as they only joined to take advantage of me, which is easy to do thanks to being on the autism spectrum, they discovered what furries actually are (people who like anthropomorphic animals obviously) and was obviously anti furry, I regret that decision and I will never forgive myself for it 

Alarm enthusiast and furry 

4 hours ago, UKAlarmGuy said:

Alright, I'll tell you the real reason, I had my own furry forum and I approved a member who I regret approving, as they only joined to take advantage of me, which is easy to do thanks to being on the autism spectrum, they discovered what furries actually are (people who like anthropomorphic animals obviously) and was obviously anti furry, I regret that decision and I will never forgive myself for it 

welcome to the internet...

• Thanks 1

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Speaking on Friday to a sub about chatGPT, so I registered 5 mins ago-

Me - Hi ChatGPT

GPT-Hello! How can I assist you today?

Me -can you tell me a short story based on Ninja Penguin ?

GPT - Sure, here's a short story based on Ninja Penguin:

Once upon a time, in a world of ice and snow, there lived a penguin named Ping who was always fascinated by the stories of legendary ninjas. Ping was different from the other penguins, as he dreamed of being a ninja himself.

One day, while Ping was practicing his waddling skills, he stumbled upon an ancient scroll that belonged to the great ninja, Hattori Hanzo. The scroll contained secret techniques and skills of ninja warriors, and Ping knew that this was his chance to fulfill his dream.

Determined to become a ninja, Ping trained day and night to perfect his skills. He learned the art of stealth, the technique of throwing shurikens, and the skill of hand-to-hand combat. Ping practiced relentlessly until he became a master of the ninja arts.

One winter evening, when the full moon was shining bright, Ping heard a distress call from his penguin friends. The call came from the far end of the ice-covered land, where a group of penguins had been trapped in an avalanche.

Without hesitation, Ping put on his black ninja suit and set out on a rescue mission. He used his ninja skills to navigate the treacherous terrain and sneak past dangerous predators. When he finally reached the trapped penguins, Ping used his ninja techniques to free them from the icy prison.

The other penguins were amazed at Ping's bravery and ninja skills. They couldn't believe that their friend, the ordinary penguin, had transformed into a Ninja Penguin to save them. From that day forward, Ping became known as the greatest ninja in the land, and his legend lived on for generations.

And so, Ninja Penguin Ping lived the rest of his life as a hero and role model for all those who dreamt of achieving the impossible.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

assuming the late great Arf was west ham -

(Chorus)
West Ham, West Ham, forever blowing bubbles
With Arfur Mo leading the way, our passion never troubles
From Upton Park to London Stadium, our team's a sight to see
With our hearts on our sleeves, we sing out loud and free

(Verse 1)
Arfur Mo's a legend, a Hammers fan through and through
He's been there through the good times and the bad, always true blue
With his claret and blue scarf held high, he cheers on our team
And when the goals start flowing, his passion's like a dream

(Chorus)

(Verse 2)
The Hammers are our pride and joy, the team we love so well
With Noble, Soucek and Antonio, we always give them hell
Our chants ring out across the stands, as we stand as one
And when we score the winning goal, our joy cannot be undone

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
So when the Hammers take the pitch, and the crowd begins to roar
We know that Arfur Mo's with us, cheering on forevermore
And as the game draws to a close, our love will never fade
For West Ham's in our blood, and that's the way it's stayed.

(Chorus)
With our hearts on our sleeves, we sing out loud and free.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

On 16/04/2023 at 10:52, MrHappy said:

Speaking on Friday to a sub about chatGPT, so I registered 5 mins ago-

Me - Hi ChatGPT

GPT-Hello! How can I assist you today?

Me -can you tell me a short story based on Ninja Penguin ?

GPT - Sure, here's a short story based on Ninja Penguin:

Once upon a time, in a world of ice and snow, there lived a penguin named Ping who was always fascinated by the stories of legendary ninjas. Ping was different from the other penguins, as he dreamed of being a ninja himself.

One day, while Ping was practicing his waddling skills, he stumbled upon an ancient scroll that belonged to the great ninja, Hattori Hanzo. The scroll contained secret techniques and skills of ninja warriors, and Ping knew that this was his chance to fulfill his dream.

Determined to become a ninja, Ping trained day and night to perfect his skills. He learned the art of stealth, the technique of throwing shurikens, and the skill of hand-to-hand combat. Ping practiced relentlessly until he became a master of the ninja arts.

One winter evening, when the full moon was shining bright, Ping heard a distress call from his penguin friends. The call came from the far end of the ice-covered land, where a group of penguins had been trapped in an avalanche.

Without hesitation, Ping put on his black ninja suit and set out on a rescue mission. He used his ninja skills to navigate the treacherous terrain and sneak past dangerous predators. When he finally reached the trapped penguins, Ping used his ninja techniques to free them from the icy prison.

The other penguins were amazed at Ping's bravery and ninja skills. They couldn't believe that their friend, the ordinary penguin, had transformed into a Ninja Penguin to save them. From that day forward, Ping became known as the greatest ninja in the land, and his legend lived on for generations.

And so, Ninja Penguin Ping lived the rest of his life as a hero and role model for all those who dreamt of achieving the impossible.

AI art-

image.png.27f404fdf7fe114eba3158df443d8cb7.png

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

• 4 weeks later...

Recently I was given a wireless Scantronic 4603 keyswitch burglar alarm panel for free 

Alarm enthusiast and furry