Security Installer Community

Orisec Engineer code stopped working

macca4848

2 hours ago, Imnotshankled said:

If you ordered it from contact orisec and they will send you a shipping label and a replacement for free   and tbh if you are using the in panel receiver don't expect more than 5m range without a external antenna 

Dude do orisec sell to general public then without account ?

22 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

Do orisec know you undo their whole trade and direct only? I don't think they class themselves as amazon. 

Hkc now allow sale to public right ?

• 5 months later...

With regards to an Orisec system, how can one power cycle the keypad / main unit without resetting everything to default? I was working on a keypad attempting to connect to wi-fi and it randomly went 'weird'. All sensors are showing tamper, however when I log in a the user and select 'Reset' the kepad just beeps and nothing happens. Also, when scanning for wi-fi networks it gets stuck. Looking into that further shows the wi-fi module is 'Not fitted' however I know there is one. Any suggestions?

On 16/05/2023 at 10:50, glen84 said:

With regards to an Orisec system, how can one power cycle the keypad / main unit without resetting everything to default? I was working on a keypad attempting to connect to wi-fi and it randomly went 'weird'. All sensors are showing tamper, however when I log in a the user and select 'Reset' the kepad just beeps and nothing happens. Also, when scanning for wi-fi networks it gets stuck. Looking into that further shows the wi-fi module is 'Not fitted' however I know there is one. Any suggestions?

Why not just remove mains and battery and let it restart?

9 hours ago, glen84 said:

al-yeti - That's exactly what I want to do, however won't this clear all the settings requiring a full setup? Thanks

No

Just now, al-yeti said:

No

Only if panel nvm faulty so unlikely