Security Installer Community

Orisec Engineer code stopped working

macca4848

23 hours ago, Imnotshankled said:

Unfortunately you can't   if you have a tag to let you in engineer I can give you a COTD code  the only option is to default and start fresh 

? - switch off the mains and disconnecting the battery? And that will restore factory default codes and I’ll start again 

3 minutes ago, macca4848 said:

The one that's giving me problems was direct from orisec...but i have bought a couple of other orisec boxed ones from ebay - are you going to tell me they are rejects from Orisec

If you ordered it from contact orisec and they will send you a shipping label and a replacement for free   and tbh if you are using the in panel receiver don't expect more than 5m range without a external antenna 

Edited by Imnotshankled

1 minute ago, Imnotshankled said:

If you ordered it from contact orisec and they will send you a shipping label and a replacement for free

Its been working for a year no problems.  I just moved it and put a new battery in and now its giving me a warning...i might just change the battery and see if it solves

17 minutes ago, Imnotshankled said:

You didn't do that already?

18 minutes ago, Imnotshankled said:

Its been working for a year no problems.  I just moved it and put a new battery in and now its giving me a warning...i might just change the battery and see if it solves

? yep, put a brand new battery in when i moved it - maybe it doesn't like this battery and another new one would help...#clutching

2 hours ago, Imnotshankled said:

If you ordered it from contact orisec and they will send you a shipping label and a replacement for free   and tbh if you are using the in panel receiver don't expect more than 5m range without a external antenna 

Do orisec know you undo their whole trade and direct only? I don't think they class themselves as amazon. 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.