Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer - Silent Alarm Help Please?

city service

Hi,

I wonder if you can help.

A little info first maybe. I used to work for an alarm company many, many years ago. Old wired systems.

I have installed two of the old Pyronix systems, wired. One in my house, one for my Daughter.

Since then, I have installed 3 Enforcer systems, V11. One to replace my old Wired Pyronix, one for my Daughter and one in my holiday home. This is where my question come in, if anyone could help please?.

I have fitted a Pyrinox External MC Wireless Magnetic contact to my pedestrian access gate.

I wanted to know if and how, I could program the input as a silent alarm. That is, so that it will not trigger the main Enforcer alarm, instead, sending a HU alert to the HomeControl2 app.

The reason for this is so I can check when the Poolman/gardner comes onto the property. Also if anyone kicks the lock to get in (squatters).

IMG-0591.jpg

IMG-0592.jpg

4 hours ago, city service said:

Hi,

A little info first maybe. I used to work for an alarm company many, many years ago. Old wired systems.

I have installed two of the old Pyronix systems, wired. One in my house, one for my Daughter.

Since then, I have installed 3 Enforcer systems, V11. One to replace my old Wired Pyronix, one for my Daughter and one in my holiday home. This is where my question come in, if anyone could help please?.

I have fitted a Pyrinox External MC Wireless Magnetic contact to my pedestrian access gate.

I wanted to know if and how, I could program the input as a silent alarm. That is, so that it will not trigger the main Enforcer alarm, instead, sending a HU alert to the HomeControl2 app.

The reason for this is so I can check when the Poolman/gardner comes onto the property. Also if anyone kicks the lock to get in (squatters).

IMG-0591.jpg

IMG-0592.jpg

On hkc you can what's called a technical zone , 

I use this on gates to send a signal to the app each time the gate is operated

Perhaps something like that is on the enforcer?

10 hours ago, city service said:

Hi,

IMG-0591.jpg

IMG-0592.jpg

You can set that zone to 13 day alarm  and then go to volume control and set day alarm volume to 0

If you want it as a silent HU input set zone to 4