Security Installer Community

Euro 46 V10 Fire Input non-audible

SaajanB

Hello, 

I have a Euro 46 V10 panel installed with a DIGI-LAN which has been place for quite a while now.

After having some building work done and having all the smoke alarms swapped out I decided to use Aico’s Relay Base to feed an input on the panel in order to notify the mobile app of a fire.

I would like the Fire input to not activate the Siren or internal sounder (if you’re inside you can hear all the smokes go off anyway!), but from what I understand from the manual, the Siren will always go off. The minimum on time for it in timers is ‘1’ not ‘0’.

In the meantime I’ve assigned the input as ‘Silent HU’ which does exactly what I want it to do, and only notifies the app. The downside is that the app says ‘Silent Hold Up’ instead of fire. This could cause confusion to my family etc.

Is there any way for the Fire input to be setup so it doesn’t cause the siren to activate?

Many Thanks,

Saaj

No iirc the fire input will obviously fire the bells. However you could use deterrent zone option ?

I use technical zone on hkc for all my external detectors. However i use fire for my smoke detectors

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I’ve had a look through the menu and the manual and can’t seem to find any reference to a Deterrent zone option. I think what I’ve got it set as for now will have to do! The zone is labelled up as smoke alarm and that is detailed on the notification sent to the app so it should be clear enough.

Thanks 

On 18/10/2020 at 03:58, Amps said:

Program a relay as unconfirmed intruder(018) and connect the bell trigger to the normally open terminal and neg to common. 

In the end I had to put the bell trigger to common, NO to 0v and NC to 12v, since the bell box expects the trigger to be pulled up when in standby, and brought down to negative when triggered.

Thanks again.