Security Installer Community

Bell box recommendations

Guest robk

maybe i,m old fashioned but i like the Ultima - two strobes(both of which are easily seen in strong sunlight), PCB under seperate cover and (in my experience) very reliable

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

When the customer comments "not very loud is it? or "what flashing lights?" and "what strobe?", it gets a little awkward.

Especially when on a take over you remove a descent box and replace it with that thing. How Embarrasing.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

The numbers speak for themselves - a trusted box!! And lets be honest, when you have had the screen printing done, the customer will never notice that their SAB is the same model as their neighbour's unit! It is only us in the trade who look to see what bell is on the front of every house!!!

I agree with you there D7. I must admit a yellow and blue one looks good with the printing done. Does anyone know why texe dont do an ody 3 in yellow and blue.

Dave Oxendale

York based security systems engineer.

Saw a black ody the other day, looked really good

Yeah we use black odys, only prob is its harder to see our logo, look pretty cool though.

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Archived