Jump to content
Security Installer Community

Galaxy flex panel


Moataz

Recommended Posts

And fyi ,What I have on the antidrill sensor RTi,RST,T1,T2,NO,C,NC,-,+ and on the panel Z,0V,12V what I am done I removed jumpers 19 "tamper and alarm" and connected resistor between T1 and T2 and resistor between NC, C then I connected NC with 1kohm eol to z1 and T2 with eol 1kohm to z2 and t1 and c on the 0v on the panel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moataz said:

One more thing @Galaxy Guy I have sc100 antidrill sensor and the tamper sensor work correctly but it is not detecting the vibration so can you provide me with the correct way of connecting sc100 to galaxy flex fx050 panel

Thought you said the sensor was working

1 hour ago, Moataz said:

And fyi ,What I have on the antidrill sensor RTi,RST,T1,T2,NO,C,NC,-,+ and on the panel Z,0V,12V what I am done I removed jumpers 19 "tamper and alarm" and connected resistor between T1 and T2 and resistor between NC, C then I connected NC with 1kohm eol to z1 and T2 with eol 1kohm to z2 and t1 and c on the 0v on the panel

If panel doesn't work how do you know that sensor not working or is panel now working?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Galaxy Guyu

Guys please I nead help with this antidrill sensor sc100 now the tamper sensor is working correctly once I click the button the state convert from open to closed but the vibration sensor alarm still open and I cannot set my system coz of it  so please guys I will share the connection from both sides panel and sensor and please help.

Regards,

Here is the pics

IMG_20171026_120549.jpg

IMG_20171026_120530.jpg

IMG_20171026_120535.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You need to start again with the wiring. It's too messy. Solid cores are too brittle too. Spend £15 on alarm cable.

 

Connect three cores only at the panel. Say:

+12v - brown

0v at the zone - blue

The zone input - green.  

 

At the sensor, connect

Brown  to +12v

Blue to 0v.   Now loop a wire from 0v in the sensor and connect it to NC.

Connect a 1k resistor from NC to C

Connect another resistor between C and T1.

Connect the green wire to T2.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GalaxyGuy said:

Spend £15 on alarm cable.

 

I don't know, out of the frying pan, etc...

 

Based on the fact the top 100 hits for alarm cable on ebay. amazon etc... etc... or the local DIY shed usual DIYers outlet of choice will be CCA :(

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GalaxyGuy said:

You need to start again with the wiring. It's too messy. Solid cores are too brittle too. Spend £15 on alarm cable.

 

Connect three cores only at the panel. Say:

+12v - brown

0v at the zone - blue

The zone input - green.  

 

At the sensor, connect

Brown  to +12v

Blue to 0v.   Now loop a wire from 0v in the sensor and connect it to NC.

Connect a 1k resistor from NC to C

Connect another resistor between C and T1.

Connect the green wire to T2.

 

 

Dude what you on about 

 

He's got the role jumpers still in and using resistors , unless I confused , but if not you need to start again 

 

Instructions far to messy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Moataz said:

@al-yeti sorry bro , I thought that @Galaxy Guy who replied to me I didn't notice the name :) , I need your recommendations bro :)

You don't need resistors at panel end if your using the resistors in the detector to start with , then might be T2 and NC at detector end and a zone on panel 

 

Of course I might be confused I just guessing standard Honeywell positions when eol used

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Moataz said:

@Galaxy Guyy

@al-yeti I know this also and when I connect the external resistors I don put the jumpers , and btw I applied honeywell standard , the two diagrams in their installation guide but it doesn't work for me

So show pictures of what you have?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, al-yeti said:

Dude what you on about 

 

He's got the role jumpers still in and using resistors , unless I confused , but if not you need to start again 

 

Instructions far to messy

 

I hadn't seen the jumpers when I seen this on my phone - sorry.  They are wrong anyway. The second jumper block is set to pins 5+6 and should be 1+2. 

 

When using the built-in EOL resistors:

At the panel:

+12v to brown.

0v at the zone to blue.

The zone input to green.  

 

At the sensor, connect:

Brown  to +12v

Blue to 0v.  Now loop a wire from 0v in the sensor and connect it to NC.

Connect the green wire to T2.

 

The instructions are in English and made sense to me.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nova-Security said:

needs a jumper on J19 as term 8 is current set to not used

 

Needs minimum a 6 core

 

but wiring in cat 5 :o 

Intruder alarms not a big thing in middle east (as you can imagine......) Hence working with what your given

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.